New Award for 2018
The Chartered Architectural Technologist of the Year Award is an annual Award for excellence in the technology of architecture as a Chartered Architectural Technologist.
The Award recognises and celebrates excellence demonstrated by a Chartered Member’s achievements in the context of Architectural Technology.
The Award is for an individual's contribution in achieving excellence as a Chartered Architectural Technologist in the profession and discipline of all areas of Architectural Technology such as:
(NB. excluding work undertaken on behalf of CIAT)
This can be at a local, national or international level, provided it has demonstrated that the entrant has made a significant impact within Architectural Technology.
The entrant can only be nominated by a fellow member or professional, client, employer, student or colleague. It is not a self-nomination.
All entrants must be a current Chartered Member of CIAT.View an example entry here
- Typed 150 word statement on why the entrant should receive this Award.
- Typed written submission, maximum length 2,000 words, outlining the applicant’s character, key responsibilities and work, aspects which illustrate specialist skills and a description of the reason explaining how the entrant has demonstrated excellence as a Chartered Architectural Technologist.
- Support evidence and testimonials can be included to accompany the submission.
- A non-refundable entry fee of £50.
Make your payment online to:
Account number: 00135960, Sort code: 30-93-68.
Please ensure that you include your name and the Award as the reference when making the payment.
The winner receives:
the coveted title of ‘Chartered Architectural Technologist of the Year’, a trophy and certificate.
- Use of the AT Awards logo.
- Press release.
- Features and films on the website and social media channels.
- Promotion at future events.
- Case studies.
- Promotion before, during and after the AT Awards event.
Entries are judged and peer assessed by the Judging Panel irrespective of complexity, location or style. Judging takes place during May.
- Winning submissions remain the property of CIAT and will be used in publicity material accordingly.
- The application form must be completed in full in the prescribed format, together with the entry fee.
- Once the application has been submitted, no refunds can be made if the application is later withdrawn.
- Confidentiality will be observed in respect of the information associated with the submitted entry.
- Judges reserve the right to accept or reject entries.
- Judges reserve the right to not make an award.
- There will only be one winner in any one year.
- The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries deadline: Sunday 6 May 2018
Finalists announced: Monday 25 June 2018
AT Awards event: Friday 14 September 2018