How Virtual Reality saves time and resources (VR for Architecture)
To demonstrate how the sensation of actually being inside a building makes VR a powerful and money saving tool for communicating design intent.
- To explain how virtual reality works for architectural technologists and designers.
- To demonstrate the benefits of virtual reality to architectural technologists and designers
- To understand the benefits of adopting model based design, including mobile communication via iOS and Android.
- To enable architectural technologists and designers to competently decide whether to adopt virtual reality for specific projects.
- To inform architectural technologists and designers of current practices and developments in model based technology.
Delivery: Blended approach using face to face presentations and web based online workshops
Intended audience: Architectural studios and CIAT members aiming to learn about VR and the latest model based technology
Cost/fee for attendance : There is a nominal fee of £10.00 each delegate for the VR viewer
Applecore Designs Limited have over 20 years’ experience, in implementing innovative design software and solutions for the construction industry and in delivering training programmes at all levels, to support understanding. Our client base ranges from smaller businesses to multi-discipline design studios across the UK. We regularly deliver presentation sessions for CIAT and RIBA members. Our training and coaching courses are aimed at users of all abilities, offering a more coherent, consistent and quality learning experience.
Address: The Courtyard, 10 The Square, Alvechurch, Birmingham, B48 7LA
Name of CPD contact: Scott Berry
Job title: Director
T : 0121 447 7788