Architectural Technician or Technologist required, Sleaford
Salary £25-35,000 depending on experience.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist to join Robert Doughty Consultancy Limited's architectural team within their multidisciplinary practice. Current projects include a 35 dwelling traditional rural housing development, a contemporary 5-storey town centre retail and residential building, several one-off house designs and schemes involving Listed Buildings and agricultural buildings of varying complexity.
- Architectural Technician or Technologist with experience in practice
- Sound and well-rounded knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Experience of preparing planning, building regulation and construction packages
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written English and be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. They offer a competitive remuneration package, a friendly working environment and the opportunity to contribute to a growing family-run business. Working hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 to 16:30 on Fridays.
How to apply
If you are interested - please prepare a CV and portfolio and email with a covering letter to email@example.com
Back to jobs