Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician required, Hampshire
Role: Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician
Contract: Full Time
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: Between £45 to £48K per annum, depending on experience + Company car allowance of £4,500 per annum
About the job
Colten Care have an exciting opportunity for a talented, motivated and ambitious Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician to join their Construction Team, responsible for the quality, timely and technical delivery of refurbishments and “enhancement” projects, new build residential and commercial projects, ensuring the design element of all projects of varying size are delivered efficiently, effectively and to a high standard of quality.
- Ideally hold a professional membership of CIAT/CIOB.
- A broad experience in high end residential, commercial, care home, refurbishments and conservation work.
- Excellent 3D presentation and AutoCAD skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious team player, adaptive to change, with proven ability to work to tight timescales whilst running several projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about high standards of design and construction quality and attention to detail.
- Flexible, able to multi-task with very good organisational and communication skills (written and verbal).
About the benefits
- Competitive salary reviewed annually, plus allowance for company car
- Excellent induction, training and ‘on the job’ support.
- Great office and working environment.
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Pension scheme
About the company
Colten Developments was established over 45 years ago in Lymington. They are a successful family-owned firm with no external shareholders to satisfy. The company build luxury residential developments as well as care homes for their sister company Colten Care. Together with Colten Care, they recently designed and moved into their purpose-built headquarters in Ringwood, Hampshire. Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 21 beautifully appointed care homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and West Sussex.
For more info. get in touch with the Mada on 1425 541 151.
How to apply
Back to jobs