Architectural Technologists required, Brighton
Liam Russell Architects is looking for experienced Revit/BIM 360-compliant Architectural Technologists to join its firm in Brighton, UK.
You will need big project experience, with a minimum of five years’ professional experience in designing, detailing and constructing buildings. If you are the right fit for us, then we are less concerned with your background as long as you have the experience and expertise we require. As our projects are currently predominately delivered through Revit, we are seeking someone who has a passion for BIM, to work closely with our team to continue to roll out our BIM strategy.
The role involves:
- helping the practice to optimise both the software and the wider BIM process;
- identifying how to streamline BIM delivery; and
- maintain our reputation of developing designs and construction information through the creation of beautiful drawings and models.
We are looking for dynamic, hard-working, career-minded long-term candidates, who wish to grow with a young practice that is going from strength to strength. We would welcome innovative candidates who might feel they have good ‘larger’ practice experience but want to now be given room to flourish. We want articulate, competent, inspirational people who want to ‘build a better, sustainable future and disrupt the assumptions of the present’.
- five years of professional work experience, primarily utilising Revit, BIM 360 and AutoCAD, which can be demonstrated in your portfolio
- knowledge of 360 Glue and 360 Field advantageous
- excellent time-management and organisational skills
- ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of many teams
- confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- strong awareness of building and material technologies
- can liaise directly with the company directors, consultants and contractors through all stages of a project
- responsible for project administration, reporting and co-ordination
- engaging, proactive and conscientious
- has a readiness to innovate and take ownership
- organised, structured and detail-oriented
- high-level of communication skills – oral, written and presentation – this is extremely important to us
- good model-making skills
- ambitious to be part of a growing business and thrive within it
- dedicated to finding the joy in architecture and immersing yourself in our creative and collaborative environment
- embraces the diverse, supportive and hard-working Liam Russell Architects culture (shoes-off, music on, coffee on, no headphones)
- salary is dependent on experience
How to apply
Ideally, we are looking for someone to work in our Brighton studio, but London applicants will also be considered. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. To apply, please send a cover letter and CV, along with your portfolio of work to email@example.com by 4 April. Only successful candidates will receive a reply and be invited to the studio for an interview and a technical assessment.
Back to jobs