Freelance Revit Architectural Technician required, London
If you're technically strong and have confidence using both Revit and AutoCAD, this busy Central London studio could offer a great opportunity for you.
Key selling points to this opening include:
- An established office that is staff friendly and a pleasant working environment.
- Multiple projects on-going giving you scope to work on good quality architecture.
- Room to further utilise your Revit and AutoCAD know-how.
- A Central London location within a short walk of the Jubilee Line.
- Rates to £27 p/hour Ltd/Umbrella with immediate starts available. Long term contract prospects, potential to turn permanent should this be desired.
The practice has an incredible amount of work at present from their existing client base which includes high quality house builders. Primarily within the residential field, the majority of projects are north of £75m in value and are medium sized high-rise residential sites but they also include high end, hospitality and education projects. With an enjoyable environment, they are well organised to deliver true expertise to their clients and maximise their offering to the market which is delivery focused.
You will utilise both your Revit and AutoCAD experience as they are a split on the tools and have created a performance model that puts to good use both tools. The role will begin with focus on producing good quality drawings but should you be an individual with aspirations to coordinate and run projects, once proven your worth you will be afforded these opportunities too.
Interviews are already taking place so it's best we speak as soon as possible to ensure you have the chance to be considered. I can be reached on 0203 800 1724 or send your details to Jack.Cowling@mustardjobs.co.uk and we can schedule a call to suit.
Don't forget to visit www.mustardjobs.co.uk for the latest Architecture and Design opportunities across the UK.
How to apply
Please email: email@example.com or call 0203 800 1724 quoting CIATJC297
Back to jobs