Graduate Architectural Technologist required, Long Eaton
Hi(ring): Swain Architecture have a fantastic opportunity available for either a Graduate Architectural Technologist or a Part I with a desire to work on RIBA stage 4 to join our team in Long Eaton, Nottingham.
Swain Architecture was founded in October 2016. Since then we have been working flat out; working across a vast range of projects, residential and commercial and of all different scales. From housing developments, to industrial manufacturing premises, to bespoke home extensions to pub refurbishments – we love variety and we have passion to share with our clients. We want to maintain our company growth and need more talented people to work on our exciting current and upcoming projects.
Candidates will have a degree level qualification and will need to demonstrate:
- Good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning process.
- Strong written communication, verbal and administrative skills.
- A high proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, and/or ArchiCAD.
- Adobe Suite and Sketch-up would also be beneficial.
- Ideally with a full UK driving with own transport (not essential).
- Above all, a clear passion and enthusiasm for Architecture and a desire to learn.
If you want a job that ticks over, this isn’t for you, but if you are enthusiastic with a desire to learn and be part of a vibrant, exciting and expanding business, please get in touch. No agencies at this time.
How to apply
To apply, please send a covering letter along with your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com including salary expectations or give us a call for an informal chat on 0115 9727685.
Back to jobs