Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician required, Salisbury
Barclay+Phillips Architects is a RIBA Chartered Practice looking for a highly motivated and experienced Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician for an immediate start in our Salisbury office.
Benefits include a competitive market salary, lots of experience and a friendly team! Qualities & abilities should include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit with good technical detailing ability
- Experience of preparing planning, building regulation & construction packages
- Sound and well-rounded knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Ability to work independently & meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A full driving licence & personal transport
This position is available as part-time or full-time. Candidates must have excellent verbal and written English and be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your covering letter, CV and portfolio as a PDF to email@example.com
Back to jobs