Architectural Technologist/Technician required, Kent
Guy Hollaway Architects is a dynamic and collaborative practice who is looking for a technologist or technician with experience on large scale developments between £5- £25 million to join their Kent office.
If you are looking to further your career and enhance your skills across a broad range of projects then please apply. The following is required:
Applicants must be/have:
- A minimum 4 years full time experience working on projects of all scales
- Experience and knowledge of construction contracts and administration
- Experience in NBS specification writing
- Fully proficient with current Building Regulations and British Standards
- Experience with Revit and BIM Process preferred
Applicants must have: •
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Relevant permit for working in the UK.
How to apply
Applications will only be considered if accompanied by a completed application form, CV and portfolio. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Back to jobs