Freelance Revit Technologist/Architect required, London
Multi-disciplinary practice in London are hiring within their Architecture division to join their close-knit, friendly and busy team. They are looking for a Technical expert with BIM Level 2 experience.
Whilst producing high-quality working drawing packages is a key part of this role, your technical expertise will be utilised in a number of aspects. You'll be involved with client liaison, job running, coordination, spec writing (using NBS) and helping more Junior team members in the team.
For a contract opening, this opportunity offers a great deal of responsibility and will allow you to take up an integral position within the team, complimenting the two division leaders. Education schemes are the vast majority of what they work on and as such it is highly desirable you have previous projects of this ilk under your belt. If not, but your technical skills stand out, please do still apply.
You'll need to be fully Revit proficient and ideally have first-hand experience working to BIM Level 2 compliance. Any BIM Coordination/Management duties previously upheld would be really appealing, though not essential. A keen interest in BREEAM too would be an appealing trait.
- Initially a 3-6 month contract with a view of either going permanent or as an on-going long term contract.
- Competitive rates circa £28 p/hour Ltd/Umbrella (circa £25 p/hour PAYE).
- Key responsibilities on education projects within a smaller environment.
- Further utilise your Revit expertise.
- Immediate interviews available with a start shortly thereafter.
How to apply
Call 0203 800 1724 quoting JC327 or send your details to Jack.Cowling@mustardjobs.co.uk
Back to jobs