Experienced Architectural Technologist required, Chelmsford
John Finch Partnership Ltd are an RIBA Chartered Practice based in Chelmsford Essex, established in 1960. Our workload is predominantly housing focused, for individuals, local and regional developers. We also undertake commercial, school and church projects.
We are looking to employ an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our small and friendly office to work on a variety of interesting projects, including preparing planning applications, Building Regulation submission and tender packages.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of ten years’ experience
- Sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction detailing
- Experience in administering building contracts (preferable)
- Basic surveying skills (preferable)
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD or Revit
- A UK driving license (preferable)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to apply
Please email your CV, examples of work and salary expectations to Trevor Wiltshire at Trevor@johnfinchpartnership.co.uk
Back to jobs