Architectural Technologist or Graduate Architectural Technologist required, Buckinghamshire
Hawkins Eades Associates are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist or Graduate Architectural Technologist to join their small Architectural team based in Great Missenden, Bucks.
The position will give the opportunity for the right candidate to develop with this busy practice's varied portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking measured surveys
- Development of scheme and planning drawings
- Delivery of Building Regulations and production information
- Submission of Building Regulations applications, including co-ordination of technical material received from external consultants
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work within in a team
- Ability to manage, create and maintain momentum in projects
Please note that only those candidates chosen for interview will be contacted. Strictly no agencies.
How to apply
Please apply by email, sending your CV, covering letter, salary expectations and A3 examples of your work to email@example.com
Back to jobs