Anaheim | One-day BIM for residential training
Learn a new skill set, drive change and fully reap the rewards of the digital residential construction revolution
AIBD Certified Residential BIM Manager
Building information modeling (BIM) is a data-led process that allows project teams to manage information from the design stage and throughout the construction life-cycle. The American Institute of Building Design (AIBD) recognizes an immediate need in the residential construction industry for high level specialists in BIM. Be one of the first in the industry to start the path towards obtaining your Certified Residential BIM Manager (BIM-R®) credential. The first step is attending this specialized one-day training. Everyone attending will be given the option to take the second step by completing a follow-up, online assessment program (offered separately).
Learn a new skillset, drive change and fully reap the rewards of the digital residential construction revolution. Those who attend this course will receive the education necessary to develop the following skills and knowledge:
- The Ability to utilize BIM-R effectively in residential construction;
- Design and construction team leadership skills;
- Digital visualization techniques;
- Sales and marketing support;
- Essential project material and cost information;
- Scheduling, phasing and staging;
- Building life-cycle, material analysis, and component assemblies;
- Effective communication skills; and
- Project management.
What is included?
- One full day of residential BIM management training.
- Training materials.
- The opportunity to proceed on (separately) and complete an online assessment following the class which will fully earn you the Certified Residential BIM Manager (BIM-R®) credential.
Click here to register your place.
Learn from industry practitioners who are currently managing building design and construction firms and have done it well.
The Americas Centre
Next stop: Glasgow!
Hong Kong Centre
The Americas Centre
Republic of Ireland Centre
Middle East and Africa Centre