Birmingham | BIM4ESTATES Breakfast Briefing
An event in partnership with UK Construction Week at the NEC on the 9 October 2019
BIM4Estate is a platform for knowledge exchange for estates departments facing the same challenges with regards to BIM and Life Cycle Management. The session will tackle three main challenges include technical, people and economic impacts including system/information integration, asset information management during CAPEX/OPEX phases, behavioural/organizational change, industry challenges (reduced funding) and maintaining high-quality estates for clients.
BIM4Estates group gathering brings together senior leaders, influencers and decision-makers in the higher education sector. BIM4estates aim to provide the higher education sector with comprehensive briefings and updates on Building Information Modelling and Management while attracting contributors with the most relevant experiences to share with the audience. They are a trusted and influential voice within Higher Education Estates and part of the UK BIM Alliance communities.
- Hadeel Saadoon – Building Information manager – Coventry University (BIM4Estates Chair)
- Josh Davies – BIM and Digital Coordinator – UWE Bristol (BIM4Estates Vice Chair)
- Chris Hinton - Technology and Innovation Lead – Cambridge University
- Mike Ford, Digital & BIM Manager, UWE Bristol
- Richard Draper – BIM and Digital Assets Manager – University of Birmingham
- Elena Simcock, Information Manager, University of Birmingham
For further information, visit UK Construction Week's website.
The event will be held at the Digital Construction Hub in Hall 10 of the NEC.
Register for your VIP ticket here.
This event will discuss the experiences of LGBT professionals in the industry and how to drive our sector forward.
Immerse yourself in the virtual world of architecture!
This popular black-tie dinner for the RICS West Midlands region brings together over 200 property professionals for an evening of networking and entertainment.