London | Deep Dive in Blockchain & Real Estate
This one-day deep dive provides practical and comprehensive insights into the most important applications and developments for all players in the real estate sector
The programme will not only discuss PropTech but also how this relates to architectonical projects. How will new technologies such as Blockchain be of influence and how can you benefit from this? This and more will be highlighted during these two days at the Bartlett Real Estate Institute.
During this full day programme, we discuss:
- Blockchain will do for data what the internet did for communications; identity, privacy, security, trust, sharing, permissioned access
- Data is an essential component of tomorrow's real estate business foundation, so expect a battle against access to data
- Maximum transparency at a fraction of the cost; know your asset and the transactional infrastructure
- 'Recent property deals in Europe show that digital financial instruments will signifcantly gain in importance in the real estate sector in the future'
- 'How to foster rapid innovation in the UK real estate and construction industries?'
The programme inclues 20 international speakers including:
- Greystar Real Estate Partners
- ARUP Group
- Nuveen Real Estate
- British Property Foundation
CIAT members can claim a discount on the participation fee by using the code CIAT at checkout. Use the link here.
Attendees will hear from a lineup of guest speakers and collaborate on the issues of gender equality, leadership, career advancement and life fulfillment
This conference will break-down the cultures, economic factors, social and institutional pressures contributing to dramatic rises in disclosures of mental health at universities and student suicides