London | RIBA Conservation Course
Do you want to develop specialist knowledge, skills and connections in the field of conservation? Then this course is for you!
The RIBA Conservation Course is an important step on the ladder towards a specialism in conservation. It will provide you with a framework of knowledge and understanding to support your decision making process on projects and enable you to apply for recognition of your skills within the RIBA and other Conservation Accreditation Schemes.
The course is aimed at designers and other construction professionals who:
- wish to develop their specialism in conservation architecture
- want to develop practical knowledge and skills in conservation
- wish to refresh their knowledge or formalise learning from experience in the field
- need to provide evidence to support their application onto the RIBA Conservation Register and other accreditation schemes.
This four day course addresses the philosophical and practical requirements associated with the responsibility of working on a historic building. Attending the course will help you develop critical awareness and knowledge of conservation work and be of direct practical application. It is structured as a four day intensive course comprising three workshop based days and a practical application day. For more information please see the course factsheet.
- Day 1 Philosophy and ethics
- Day 2 Practical conservation
- Day 3 Operational conservation
- Day 4 Site visits and the RIBA accreditation application process
The four day interactive course includes practical site visit, refreshments, lunch, learning materials and RIBA Conservation Course attendance certificate.
Days 1 - 4
RIBA/CIAT members £400+VAT
Non members £800+VAT
This one-day deep dive provides practical and comprehensive insights into the most important applications and developments for all players in the real estate sector
Attendees will hear from a lineup of guest speakers and collaborate on the issues of gender equality, leadership, career advancement and life fulfillment
This conference will break-down the cultures, economic factors, social and institutional pressures contributing to dramatic rises in disclosures of mental health at universities and student suicides