London | UK Infrastructure Policy & Investment Summit
The 16th in the series, City & Financial Global’s UK Infrastructure Policy & Investment Summit has established itself as the leading conference of its kind.
UK Infrastructure Policy & Investment Summit
The programme examines the key policy and market developments that influence investment in, and financing of, infrastructure projects in the UK.
Matthew Vickerstaff, Chief Executive of the IPA will give an opening keynote address on progress with the National Infrastructure Pipeline. A number of senior executives from the IPA will participate in other sessions.
Key topics include:
- NIS 2019: Update on the National Infrastructure Pipeline
- Excelling on key performance indicators. Next steps and best practices
- Meeting London’s infrastructure needs
- The role of private finance in infrastructure
- Private finance and infrastructure: New approaches, New Models
- Comparing the different models of private infrastructure investment across the globe
- The Government’s new construction strategy
- Best practice in offsite construction
- Best practice in benchmarking
- Update on the UK major infrastructure projects
- Opportunities arising from the roll-out of 5G in the UK
- Delivering crucial social infrastructure: Health, housing and schools
Below is a list of confirmed speakers so far, more are being added on a daily basis
Matthew Vickerstaff, Interim CEO, Infrastructure and Projects Authority
Simon Adams, Head of Commercial, Crossrail 2
Hala Audi, Director of Strategy and Policy, IPA
Oliver Bradley, MD, Digital Infrastructure Investing, Macquarie
Humphrey Cadoux-Hudson, MD, Nuclear New Build, EDF Energy
Colette Carroll, Director for Land and Property, HS2
Catherine DeMarco, Deputy Director for Infrastructure Skills, Department of Transport (DfT)
Luca Gatto, Head of Infrastructure, SMBC
Phil Graham, Chief Executive, National Infrastructure Commission
Jaimie Johnston, Director and Head of Global Systems, Bryden Wood
Greg Mesch, CEO, Cityfibre
Darryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure Debt, Aviva Investors
Dr Sue O'Connell, Chief Executive, Community Health Partnerships
Gavin Patterson, CEO, BT Group
Peter Reekie, CEO, Scottish Futures Trust
Andy Rose, CEO, Global Infrastructure Investor Association (GIIA)
Geoffrey Spence, Head of Infrastructure, Resources & Energy, Lloyds Bank
James Stewart, Vice Chair, KPMG
Ben Walker, CEO (CEMAR), NEC4
Where: America Square Conference Centre, 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London, EC3N 2LB
When: Tuesday April 23 2019
Time: 08:00 - 17:35
Cost: Public Sector Fee: £295.00
Private Sector Fee: £645.00
As a supporting partner of the Summit, CIAT has received a 20% discount code for its members. Quote PFIR20CIAT.
Register your place at www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/UKInfrastructure19, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01932 340115.
(If registering via email or telephone include your full name, job title, company, email address and quote discount code)
The RIBA are hosting a contracts CPD day in Cambridge. CIAT members can get half price tickets.
Considering a career in Architectural Technology and want to find out more?
Are you a student or recent graduate looking to find out more about working in practice?