Watford | Wellness and Biophilia Symposium
Hear from an array of speakers on biophilic design and the latest research in an immersive, interactive two-day event
Wellness and Biophilia Symposium
How can nature-inspired design foster office occupant wellness?
The event will include:
- Keynote sessions from Oliver Health and the Eden Project
- Workshop sessions themed on delivery of biophilic design for wellbeing
- CPD led sessions
- Case study led presentations
- Option to attend a netowrking 3 course dinner
- Interactive site tours of the innovation park at BRE Watford
- Biophilic Self Tour of London
As a Dissemination Partner, there is a 20% discount to any CIAT Member that would like to attend by using the unique discount code CIAT20.
Further information on the event and how to book tickets can be found at the link here.
Please note that CIAT will not reimburse any costs for attending this event.
Biophilia Symposium Programme Accommodation Guide