Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologist required, Kent
Offset Architects is an award-winning RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice located in Wrotham Heath, Kent. We are currently recruiting for a talented Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologist to join our busy friendly practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of working drawings, managing multiple projects and liaising with clients and construction teams.
Required skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Residential and Commercial experience
- Good working knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- Good communication skills
- Able to build good working relationships with clients, consultants and colleagues
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- CIAT accreditation desirable
- Good organisational skills - able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates Initiative and a flexible can do attitude
- Must be pro-active and possess good time management skills
- Understand and adapt to time and budget pressures
Due to our location, you must be able to drive.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter showing why you are the right person for this role to our Practice Manager: email@example.com
Back to jobs