Experienced Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician required, Chichester
HNW are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician to join our team...
To create a better lasting and sustainable social legacy by our influence on: people, spaces, landscapes & environments to live, learn, work & play……Interested?
Apply to get to know us and join our exciting and enthusiastic West Sussex based studio of around 45-50 people for an opportunity to work across a variety of Educational, Commercial, Residential and Community projects as part of our award winning team.
Experienced Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician:
- A long-term role working as part of a team and/or managing a team and project across all RIBA Stages
- Working directly with the wider team including Associates and Directors
- Produce accurate technical drawings as part of a team
- Attend site meetings as well as design team meetings
- Collating, organising, investigating and producing technical information for use during the development of the project design
Required skills & experience:
- A minimum of 3 years UK based experience with solid knowledge of current and up to date UK Building Regulations
- Previous education, residential, commercial/office sector experience preferred
- Revit proficiency essential (AutoCAD and NBS Create desirable)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, MCIAT would be desirable but not essential. Training and mentoring opportunities to achieve accreditations available!
- Strong presentation and communication skills with demonstrable client facing experience
- Ability to lead new projects from concept to completion as part of a team
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the office
A bit about us:
Our impressive and open-plan studio office is located in Chichester city centre adjacent to Priory Park, with excellent access to the town, with a large public car park minutes walk away. We have secure bicycle parking with onsite showers and are just 5 minutes walk from both the bus and train stations. The right personality is as important as your experience. We want you to become part of the office and bring something new to us. We are a very sociable practice and regularly get involved in various sports and team events, hold team meals and other events. As a practice we pride ourselves on our ongoing training and development of staff members of all levels and strongly encourage everyone to get involved in taking part and sharing knowledge and experiences with others in the team.
How to apply
Back to jobs