Architectural Technician required, Newtown
An excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an award-winning RIBA Chartered practice which is based in 3 offices in Mid Wales. You will be joining a very successful team of architects, technical staff and designers where you will be working on a variety of projects across all sectors. Expansion has come around as we continue to grow the business.
This is an opportunity for you to grow your career and enjoy a great work/life balance in the countryside. For this role having a good working knowledge of Revit is an advantage, but training would be provided for the right candidate.
The role requires:
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working with Building Regulations in the UK
- Comfortable meeting clients and liaising with them throughout projects
- Ability to liaise with contractors and deal with on-site work
- Able to work as part of a team directed by an architect
How to apply
Please submit a CV with examples of work to: email@example.com
Back to jobs