Senior Architectural Technician and Coordinator required, London
Manage and perform a full range of professional, design and technical tasks for complex projects from concept design through to site construction. Plan and coordinate design/production information on Mission Critical Facility and engineering projects, specifically Data Centres. Have an excellent knowledge of the principles and practices of related engineering consultants or specialists, providing good coordination between all design disciplines.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of new schemes or adaptations to existing designs.
- Using drawings (Revit), specifications (NBS create) and schedules to generate packages for Planning, Building, Permitting, Tendering and Construction.
- Independently able to evaluate, select and apply knowledge of design and construction techniques, traditional or contemporary.
- Running Design Team and Contractor meetings, document management, and reporting.
- Competent in the use of BIM (Revit) and other administrative type IT systems.
- Preparation of Project Progress, Design Release and other reports.
- Have a sound product knowledge and practical awareness in the recording, creation and application of solutions appropriate to design development.
- Have a good knowledge of all statutory and contract procedures, including CDM Regulations and H&S obligations.
- Experience of design, project management, contract and construction procedures through regular site visits and project monitoring.
- Fully understand how contracts and contractors are organised, administered and function to deliver projects.
How to apply
Send cover letter & CV with examples of work/portfolio to: email@example.com
Back to jobs