aspirATion Group: Current opportunities
CIAT's aspirATion Groups currently have opportunities for the role of Chair in both the Yorkshire and North West Region.
CIAT's aspirATion Groups currently have opportunities for the role of Chair in the Yorkshire Region and North West Region.
aspirATion is a community of CIAT members, made up of students, graduates and newly qualified professionals, which provides the opportunity for members to develop and grow on a personal and professional level, whilst inspiring the next generation of Chartered Architectural Technologists.
The Chairs work with the established Region/Centre Committee, educational establishments running CIAT Accredited Programmes, colleges, peer groups such as neighbouring aspirATion Groups, members of BRE Academy, CIOB Novus, RICS Matrics, FAN, YEN, and industry professionals within CIAT's Regions/Centres to organise events, which include socials, CPD, or site visits.
If you are interested or you would like to talk about the role, please email Jitka Jouklova, Education and International Administrator on email@example.com in the first instance.
The aspirATion Group terms of reference are:
- Provide a focal point for the Institute's activities and objectives with respect to all future AT professional members;
- Maintain a dialogue between the aspirATion Group and the Institute's other Groups and Committees regarding any issues that may affect future CIAT members and to ensure that they are not adversely affected by any of these issues;
- Raise awareness of Institute activities, objectives and constitutional processes;
- Increase the potential for participation among current students; and
- Increase awareness of the discipline and the Institute to potential AT and other associated professions.
Eligibility criteria for this role is as follows:
Current student member
ACIAT or Profile candidate for 5 years or less
MCIAT or TCIAT for 5 years or less
We look forward to hearing from you!