Final call for copy for spring issue of aspirATion magazine
The deadline to submit your articles is this Sunday 19 January!
The next issue of aspirATion magazine – the student e-magazine - will appear in the spring and its Editor, Alison Blow, CIAT Education and Membership Administrator, is looking for student members to contribute with an article on any of the following:
- Why did you choose to study Architectural Technology? We welcome a case study from full time, part time, international and sandwich year students.
- Site visits taken place throughout your programme.
- Work placements.
- Competitions and awards that you have taken part in.
- Reviews of modules and programmes that you have undertaken.
- Recommendations and reviews of useful resources you have used such as software, websites etc.
- Showcasing your work. This could be a project, dissertation or your involvement in the end of year shows.
- Cultural review of where you live and study such as places of interest to visit for other students.
This list is not exhaustive but will hopefully give you a few ideas of what you may like to write about. Should you have any suggestions, then it would be great to hear from you!
We are looking for articles around 500 - 600 words accompanied by high quality imagery. When preparing submissions, please refer to the following guidance:
- Copy submitted in Word format
- Images should be submitted as image files (i.e. jpeg) separate from Word documents, not embedded and at 150 dpi or higher
- Images should not be submitted for use without permission of the copyright holder
- Images should be accompanied by an explanation of the image, including the names of any persons featured and where the photograph was taken
The deadline for submissions is Sunday 19 January 2020, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that not every article we receive may be published; it is at the discretion of the Editor. However, all submissions are kept on file and may be included in future issues.
We look forward to receiving your articles!