Honorary Officer election results 2017
We are pleased to announce the results of the recent Honorary Officer elections
At the Council meeting held on 9 September, the Honorary Officer elections took place and we are pleased to announce the results of the elections:
- Alex Naraian MCIAT was confirmed as the 28th President of the Institute.
- Gordon Souter MCIAT was re-elected as Honorary Secretary.
- Eddie Weir MCIAT was re-elected as Vice-President Practice.
- Paul Laycock MCIAT was re-elected as Vice-President Education.
The manifestos for these successful candidates can be found by clicking here.
Councillor Trustees onto the Executive Board
The following Councillors were elected as the Trustees to sit the Executive Board:
- Robert Davey MCIAT, West Midlands Region
- Steven Hedley MCIAT, Northern Region
- Stephen Nicholls MCIAT, North West Region
- David Traynor MCIAT, Northern Ireland Region
All the above positions take effect at the close of the 2017 AGM in Newcastle, for more details on the AGM weekend please click here.